Finally a small step towards me writing.
First of all, I would like to thank each and every person who believed in me and my writings out there. If you and your support had not been there, I wouldn’t have been able to achieve it. Thanks a ton all..!🙂
To be very Frank, when I started this blogging, I never thought people would cherish it so much. Actually I started all this with no hope at all. Lol. And, the main reason behind me writing, was the urge to inspire people, even if a single person could be influenced by even a single piece of mine, I would be really overwhelmed. As we know, change for good, change by taking a small step, is even always welcomed 🙂
I never thought something like this would come my way, but here it is, being nominated by https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/ first, I really couldn’t believe, and then boom, their came another, https://trianglewritesphil.wordpress.com/author/ramsconcepcion/, this was more like a dream to me. So, I’ve decided to compile both together in one full fledged long post, sorry about the never ending content, but I’m sure, you’ll surely gonna enjoy reading..!😉
THE LEIBSTER AWARD..!
So, there it goes, I feel so honoured and enthusiastic to be nominated for this award, even more than that, https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/, she believing in me to be liable for this so prestigious thing. Thank you so much . I cannot explain in words how I felt the day you nominated me for this. It is a great pleasure for me.
Also, you all must go and check, https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/ , she has some so great pieces out there..! I’m sure you’ll like it as much as I did.
Coming to this award, I guess we all are a great bunch of unconventional writers, reading a lot, writing tons of pieces altogether and scouring the web for new content to consume and even give us the opportunity to award ourselves for this very stuff. That’s what this award is , a recognition of bloggers by other bloggers. And, I really feel privileged to be recognized by this great blogger, https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/.
R U L E S..
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate the 11 bloggers and make them happy..!
5. Make upto 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME.
1. Firstly, coming to the very wired thing about me, I’m actually an omnivert..! Yes..Lmao..! I can be either an introvert or an extrovert. And, that totally depends on the other person, like if I feel comfortable with him/her, I’ll be sok exrovert; and forgive me for the first meets, I’m too an introvert for them, I dont open up so easily with a person I met the very first time.
2. I’m a hell big overthinker. I dont know why I think about a particular thing so much that I try to assume a lot many times, maybe in some way it is good, but sometimes, it kinda stresses me a lot.
3. I’m a curious wanderlust. I love travelling to remote areas, small towns, crowdy places and anything which brings me peace; capturing every beauty of nature, be it small children dressed in traditional wear, or a roadside stall or a regional dance going by the side.
4. I’m a big foody, that much that if you say to have anything at any time, and it looks kinda delicious to me I’ll be ready to be your company🥵. I love exploring different cuisines and dishes all over the world. And, I must say, JAPAN has a very good collection for this.
5. I love reading books. Novels which really keen my interest include ‘THE RUDEST BOOK EVER’by shwetabh gangwar and ‘WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE’ by oprah Winfrey. I suggest you all to have a read of them. I couldn’t find anything better than them.
6. I’m quite a art loving person. I love painting and sketching whenever I fetch sometime from the so hectic schedules. And, nevertheless, this inpistation comes from none other than the great, ‘ LEONARDO DA VINCI’ ; I must say to all those who love to draw, paint, sketch, doodle or whatever, just do, dont think of what the hell world says.
7. I prefer walking miles, no matter how much it starts hurting after a point if time; rather than sitting in a car or any other vehicle. Walking brings peace, especially when we are with someone who understands us, hand in hand.
8. I love exploring. Whenever I go out, I try to find something new, and coincidentally I always tend to find, something new, everytime i pass by the same place. As we know, everytime we go out into the world we can choose to be alert to see what we’ve not seen before.
9. I love gardening. Actually I started this out of enthusiasm, and I really dont know when this became my hobby, and when did I actually started enjoying it. And, after all plants do listen. Try having a convo with them, try sharing all your pain, I’m sure you’ll gonna feel better.
10. I love surprises. Though I still dont know how to react to one, but still, I really like having them. After all, it keeps a spark alive inside me, of the so called unknowing curiosity.
11. And the last one, I don’t feel like giving up easily. It takes a billion efforts for me to give up.😅. Life is not always as we want it to be, so how can we expect anything if we give up. Kudos to a billion chances we get, and the very fact of recognizing them in time.
THE Q AND A’S..
1. AFTER READING THE FACTS HOW MANY OF WE ARE COMMON IN?
So, reading the 11 facts about you, I could come to a conclusion , maybe 6 of them;
– I do even mess up things inside but tries to come clean and organised with everything.
– even I’m a fan of drawing, writing, leaving stitching😅.
– always welcoming to the process of learning new things, after all this is what we call an evolution in ourselves.
– pastels are love, and yes, yellow is even my favourite.
– too a believer of universe, quite religious and believe in any religion it could be, after all god is one👼.
– and, yes, spending time with nature, my soo called the so beautiful time.
2. ANY ADVICE FOR ME?
Ummm, actually you are a whole one great person in yourself. So, my only advice to you would be ; be kind, be humble and polite to anyone who crosses your way, be it even a stranger, as we never know what all is going on in another person’s life. You are such a good soul.
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY FEAR?
Fear, yes, actually it is not a fear from a creepy animal, insect or anything if that kind. I just fear sometimes that what I’m gonna start, wont work, and what if it doesn’t works? After all, this never conquers me what I’m doing, but whenever I start something new, this appears as a great wall in my mind.
4. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN YOUR LIFE?
Yes, obviously, I want to achieve, above all, internal peace, peace of mind. We all are so messed up with our lives, in our minds, kinda so busy with what we are doing or accomplishing that we tend to forget we have a life apart from all this chaos, the life which includes us, only us. So,yes, amidst all this chaos, a complete peace of mind is what I desire for.
5. IT BECOMES SO DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT SOME THINGS WE CANT CHANGE. HOW DO YOU ACCEPT THE THINGS YOU CAN’T CHANGE?
Okey, so coming to this question, I would like to say, yes, sometimes we cannot change things, so the least we can do is just accept them the way they are. It is hard, but do we have an option? We cannot just sit back all day long, with tears in eyes and stress in mind..right? We can’t spoil our other opportunities waiting. So, the only thing we can do is understand, make up a mind, that, this too shall pass, and trust me, it really does. 🙂
Have some belief in you..! Things gonna happen right soon.
6. ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT WRITING?
Coming to this, the best thing about writing, what I feel like, is, we can open down all of our thoughts going through in our heads, some we can never say to anyone out there in person. So, writing gives us the privilege to penn down those thoughts which, if we keep in our minds, can be devastating. Also, another thing, I wanted to help people, inspire them and push them that they can do everything they want to and that they need no one for this, so I chose this path to put forward my words in front of those hesitating to say, to share, maybe reading them, may help them in some or the other way.
7. WOULD YOU HAVE A PLAN TO WRITE A BOOK?
Ofcourse yes, actually I was thinking about this from quite a long time ago, writing is like pleasure to me. I feel at peace when I do this, and if even a single person is influenced by me,writing; and that he can change any of his/her habits, it will be such a great thing for me. So yes, i was actually planning one, maybe someday. If any book publisher is reading this, I would really like to be a part of your publications.😁🖤
8. ONE OF YOUR BEST MEMORY.
Memories, ummm, actually seriously speaking, I dont have quite a good memories in my life. And, neither I’m a memory keeping person as well. Maybe its something, like, whenever I’m out in nature, feeling the soothing breezes over my face and all of my body, and the peace I feel in there, that times be my best memories, and such ones I love capturing.
9. ONE THING YOU WANT TO LEARN.
Okey, when it comes to learning, I feel like we learn at every single step we take in our lives in small small ways. It has no boundations or limits for ones who rely want to learn. And, one thing I would like to learn, is to focus. Yes, I would really want to learn to have a clear focus in my mind of what I’m really doing, having self confidence for that.
10. WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING?
For writing, yes, my ultimate motivation always comes from, when I see the people so stressed out in their lives, so depressed to even give anything a try; I feel for people who cannot come up with their own words, what they actually want to say, keep bothering themselves by their own thoughts. These people need help, and how the society ignores them, is so a very sad part of this patriarchal society. So, this inspires me to lay a platform for such people, WHERE THE INSPIRATION LIES…!
11.WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU LEARNT FROM 2020?
Well, the most important thing 2020 taught is, how we disagree the very fact that life is short, and how we should indulge ourselves in every part of it and make the very best of each day we come across. Death is inevitable, and no one can overlook it, we are all gonna die one day, so fuck it, why not just live, every moment to the fullest…!🌸
THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO MY NOMINEES…!
1. WHAT IS YOUR LIMIT TO STRIVE FOR YOUR GOALS?
2. HAVE YOU EVER BELITTLED SOEMONE JUST FOR YOUR SAKE OF PLEASURE?
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST WRONG THING STILL PREVAILING IN THIS WORLD?
4. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO RISE AND SHINE EVERYDAY?
5. DO YOU FEEL LIKE PRIORITIZING BETWEEN YOUR FAMILY TIME AND YOUR GOALS, AND IF SO, WHICH WILL YOU PRIORITIZE FIRST AND WHY?
6. ANYTHING WHICH DEMOTIAVTES YOU?
7. WHAT ALL DISTRACTS YOU FROM FOCUSSING OVER ANYTHING, IF ANY, HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME THROUGH THAT?
8. LIFE IS FULL OF CHANCES, WOULD YOU MIND GIVING A SECOND ONE TO SOMEONE?
9. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ANYTHING TODAY, WHAT WOULD THAT BE?
10. WHY IS WRITING IMPORTANT TO YOU?
11. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR WRITINGS?
Remember, your answers are truly awaited..! Looking forward to that 🙂
IDEAL INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD..!
A warm hearted thanks to for believing in me to be a part of this award. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be a holder of this so prestigious ideal inspirational award. To all the people out there reading this, please go and check his blog https://trianglewritesphil.wordpress.com/author/ramsconcepcion/ , it’s really wonderful going through his blog posts, I’m sure you’ll gonna fetch more interest too..!
This award is just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on others people lives, and that they are able to connect with this, with what we write.
RULES OF THE AWARD.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate upto 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the ‘ideal inspirational blog award’ logo.
6. Provide the link of the award creator of the ‘ideal inspirational blogger award as ‘rising star’ from ideal inspiration.https://idealinspiration.blog/
THE Q AND A’S..
1. IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE INSPIRED WHEN YOU WRITE AN ARTICLE? WHY AND WHY NOT?
Maybe it all depends on the type of person writing. Some people need an inspiration to write something, for example breakups tend to come up with some very great poetry😂😂..it becomes an inspiration for many to penn down. Well, this was just an example. Many a times, people who write, write because they have experienced something like that, maybe in their past life, some failure, a heartbreak, or anything of that sort.
While, on the other hand, some people write just because they feel at ease penning down their thoughts, bringing peace to their minds.
So, according to me, it is not always important to be inspired to write something, though not neglecting the fact either.
2. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE NOMINATED FOR THIS AWARD?
Well, to be very Frank, I was not expecting something like this in the very first place. It’s just a big thanks to all my followers out there, who believe in me and my writings. I really appreciate the kindness of this person, to really give me this wonderful opportunity. I dont know if I deserve this or not, but I surely know that if i can give at least a bit of inspiration to even a single person out there, if, even a single person brings even a slight change in their lives because of what I wrote, that would mean so much to me, and would be more like a great achievement to me. I’ll really appreciate me for that. A smile, which comes on the faces of many, by reading what I wrote, is all what I deserve and am worthy for.
3. DO YOU NEED MUSIC TO BE ON THE BACKGROUND WHEN YOU WRITE? IF SO, WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Certainly yes. Actually that really depends on the mood. Sometimes, I really need some background music, and that has to be something like a jazz instrumental, old opera music or even Beethoven’s symphony; yaa this may sound crazy, but yes, I really love these being played as I’m writing.
But, there are times even, when I really feel like writing without any noise, like when something’s really distracting me. So, all depends on the mood.
Though, I’m not like totally dependent on a background music, to write quality, it’s just like it eases my mind, and brings it more peace.
4.IS IT PROPER TO NOMINATE A FRIEND-ON-LINE THIS AWARD? GIVE A REASON.
I guess yes. Award is an award, be it anyway and we should all appreciate in anyway we get it. So, yes there is no bad in nominating someone online for this award. After all, these give a hell lot of inspiration to the people who are actually hoping a lot. Getting a tag or appreciation for something we do with our whole heart, brings a lot of satisfaction and self confidence to the people out there. I feel this is the best way we can appreciate someone online.
5. ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE ON A NOMINEES LIST OF THE AWARD? WHY?
Who will not be happy to be a part of this award nominees?😂…well, this nomination, was so unexpected for me, I really started this blogging thing out of nowhere, just to let people know what they are worthy for. I just went with the flow all these days, and maybe, this is also a part of it. Afterall, someone believing in what i write, appreciating that, bringing it in their own lives and having a wide smile over their faces is all needed for me to be happy and yes, a part of this beautiful journey too …!😊❤
A BIG CONGO TO YOU ALL.
THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO ALL MY NOMINEES..
your answers are really awaited to me..!
Good luck to you all..feel free to share anything you wish like..!
Learning more about you all has always remained a great pleasure for me and all, and so, keen to know your answers too..!
1. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO WRITE ?
2. WHAT ALL DO YOU DO TO KEEP ALL YOUR DISTRACTIONS AWAY?
3. IS THERE ANY KIND OF ADVICE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO THE PEOPLE IN PAIN?
4. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU FIND A PERSON DEPRESSED OR STRESSED OUT? DO YOU THINK THAT WILL HELP?
5. WHAT ALL OTHER WAYS CAN YOU THINK OF INSPIRING OTHERS, OTHER THAN WRITING?
I hope you all enjoyed reading, I know that was quite a too long, but couldn’t help pouring out😅. Also, again a big thanks to https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/ and https://trianglewritesphil.wordpress.com/author/ramsconcepcion/for giving me this grateful opportunity, and do check their blogs too. Its wonderful…!🖤
Love your journey, the journey of life, the journey you are lucky to be a part of..! Use it to the fullest. Life is so much more of it and will always be.
Remember to always keep yourself notified of your infinities.
May god bless you all hope, love, faith, belief, self confidence and a lot more good..!🖤
Lets support each other and not break this wonderful chain…
THANKS A TON🖤🖤