I would like to thank each and everyone of you out there for believing in me and showering so much love and blessings of yours. The day I started this blog, i never thought I could come so far, and would meet so many great people out there.
Thank you for all the love and care..!❤
I would love to live upon all of your expectations as much as I can do.
BE INSPIRED AND SPREAD INSPRIATIONS..💞
1. THE OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD
A heartiest thanks to https://themomshiediaries.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I feel so honoured on this one. Thank you Janis for considering me worthy enough of this award. Also, I would like all to do have a look at her blog too..! Its wonderful, with loads of creativity.
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Near the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping backs the creators original post will be entered to win the 2020 outstanding blogger award.
THE CREATOR OF THE AWARD🌸
I would heartily like to mention the creator of such a prestigious and wonderful blogging award https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/the-original-outstanding-blogger-award/, being created this may, just at the heights of the pandemic, thank you for creating this award and giving a wonderful opportunity to all to enjoy this.🥂
MY ANSWERS TO JANIS’S QUESTIONS
1. HOW IS YOUR FIRST FEW WEEKS POST LOCKDOWN?
Well, I guess first few weeks were pretty smooth, only to know what a mess we all are gonna end up into..!😅😅 Life became more chaotic after this..!😁🙌🏻
2. HAVE YOU DONE ANY OF YOUR TO-DO’S POST LOCKDOWN? CARE TO SHARE?
Frankly speaking, being from a medical background, hardly could fetch some time for that. But yes, I’m learning to take care of me, maybe..! Atleat this..!😅
3. DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE FALL PHOTO? PLEASE POST AND SHARE WHY.
Seriously speaking, I cant really decide one. Falls are so beautiful and give a warm feeling and so at peace too. I just love the idea of them that even after a fall, some things look so beautiful, something which just feels like gazing and staring endlessly.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED SHAREABLE MEMORY?
Haha, so the memories. I really cant come to this question, the word treasured hits me hard here..! LMAO🤪
5. HAVE YOU READ ANY BOOK RECENTLY? HOW DID YOU FIND IT?
Well, this is a good one though. I have plenty to share here, but, the most amazing one I ever came across is, THE RUDEST BOOK EVER by SHWETABH GANGVAR. I surely would like everyone to give this a read too. I came across the very aspects one should actually focus on. The very first thing, people are weird and weird they will be. You cant really come to a conclusion over someone based on your first experience, like first impressions. You got to know more before landing upto one. Secondly, it makes me rethink every single goddamn thing I ever came across in my life. So, definitely, it is worth a read.
6. HAS YOUR BLOGGING ROUTINE CHANGED POST LOCKDOWN? HOW?
Well, I guess, a bit. Due to hectic schedules out there, my blog posts are getting fluctuated I guess. I’m not able to post so frequently..!😅 Anyways, trying every ounce of it to make upto them.
7. IF YOU CAN RECREATE 2020, HOW WOULD YOU HAVE IT? Atleast, not with this deadly virus..! A world free of that maybe. Coming back to the normal, and not satisfying with the #newnormals.
Thanks a bunch again Janis for this wonderful opportunity. 💖
2. THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
My heartiest thanks to https://asthaisha13.wordpress.com/ for handing me over this award. I’m so grateful to you aastha for giving me this wonderful opportunity. Also, do check her blog, she is a great blogger in herself.💞
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
6. Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
7. Notify your NOMINEES by leaving a comment on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 wierd or funny question.
9. Share the link to your best post.
THE CREATOR OF THE AWARD💖
A big thanks to https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/ for creating such an award. It is a wonder to be a part of the same.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME🤪
Here’s a link to one of my posts, https://myunspokenthoughts2.wordpress.com/2020/09/05/the-leibster-award-and-the-ideal-inspirational-award/?preview=true this shows atleast 11 facts about me, go and read any 3 you like to read..!😁😁
MY ANSWERS TO AASTHA’S QUESTIONS
1. WHAT ARE YOU COMPLETELY OVER AND DONW WITH? I guess I’m totally done with the idea of explaining myself to others, which is not at all needed. We are not here to explain others for what we do..right? And strangers, never. This is just a mere stupidity. A person who needs to understand, will; and who doesnt wants to, will never, no matter how many explanations you give to them. I really done with this. Lately do we realise what we were doing since then, was so wrong, wrong to us, ourselves, not to anyone else. Seldom do we get deprived of this thought, leaving us devastated.
2. WHATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING COVID TAUGHT YOU?
To live each and every moment we have with us. We dont know what is gonna happen tomorrow or even the following day, all we can do is live every moment to the fullest, as much as we can. Also, make time for the ones who are important to you, dont wait for the right time or them to have a convo, make time for them, say what you want to say to them, say to the ones who mean so much to you. Live this moment, right here, in this time. Dont leave it for tomorrow or a particular date.
3. WHAT RANDOM STRANGER HAS HAD A BIGGEST IMPACT IN YOUR LIFE?
Well, coming to this, many people do leave such great impacts on our lives we seldom cared about all through our lives. And yes, I would love to share of one, how much important the family time is, what all matters in our lives and yes how we should create a balance between our professional and personal life, a stranger in a person, sometimes leave deep imprints.
4. IF YOU COULD PUT YOUR BRAIN IN A ROBOT AND LIVE INDEFINITELY,WOULD YOU?
Hahahaha, well not at all. Who loves a robotic life, I mean I dont want to leave my brain in a robot just to live indefinitely, without any brains..!😂😂naah naah, never. I agree they can do anything, any probable course possible, but what the most matters is feelings, emotions and a lot more than that. (No offences to any)
5. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU HAD MORE TIME FOR?
Well I wish to have more time to live by myself. Day and night we all are so busy with our chaotic schedules, we can hardly find some for us, to work on us. I wish to have that time, theME time..!🎈 And, the ME time, will probably include every habit and everything I love to do, and wished to do in my chaotic schedules.
A LINK TO ONE OF MY BEST POSTS
well, frankly speaking, I dont know which one to actually choose here, but as said, have to one, sharing a link to one of them, do read it if you havent till now. Make sure this brings a change in your life, as this should be our daily reminders and i hope you be inspired by that. (I tried my best to do so) https://myunspokenthoughts2.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/rejections/?preview=true
3. THE LEIBSTER AWARD #2
Thank you so much prashant for handing me this award. This being my second leibster award, I would also thank each and every one of you for the support. Also, check his blog too https://prashanttscribbled.wordpress.com/.. he has an amazing blog out there with great story telling techniques, soon switching to podcasts..! Right..prashant?😉
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate the 11 bloggers and make them happy.
5. Make upto 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME😌
Well, coming to this, I’ve already shared them in my last leibster. I would like everyone new to have a look there..!😅
Here’s a link to that post..!😁 https://myunspokenthoughts2.wordpress.com/2020/09/05/the-leibster-award-and-the-ideal-inspirational-award/?preview=true
MY ANSWERS TO PRASHANTS QUESTIONS
1. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPIEST AND WHY?
Spending time with people who I care for and who care for me. Sharing my thoughts with them, getting solutions and having my mind at peace. A company where people really cherish you and your thoughts is the one which I live for at the end of the day.
2. WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE COMPLEMENT YOU EVER RECEIVED?
Well, that was from my favourite teacher I had in school, she used to say to me, you are like a pearl, takes time to bloom, but when does, leaves the brightness all around. This was the most memorable one I ever got. ( I dont know if that is true or not, but I cherish her’s a lot)
3. WHAT DOES BEING ALIVE MEAN TO YOU?
Actually being alive, is actually, actually being alive 😅. And that would not just be a physical appearance but a mental one too. Alive is when we are feeling like yes we are living something, alive to be always determined and never giving up on our goals, alive to cherish every valuable moment, alive to understand the wrong and right.
4. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR?
Well, this really depends on the kind of book. I cannot really decide one. Genre matters here. OPRAH WINFREY will always remain the best.
5. ONE THING YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT?
Haha, well this one is quite simple, A paper and a pencil. I can never imagine a life without them. I have a habit of penning down and drawing anything anytime. So, these are a must.
6. WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?
Well, here I dont have any one in particular. Any person from whom I can gain something good every single day, is one to be called so. We all are role models in ourselves, just the need is to realize this very thing. I dont like working on someone’s principles or the bases they set. ( again no offences) I like working my way, learning form anyone anytime, at any place possible.
7. WHICH BLOG YOU ENJOYED MOST READING?
This is a tough one though. All of you have such great blogs out there. Precising some, these are the some which I really enjoy.
8. WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS?
I am like yes I can do this thing, I want to start this, even very much excited too, but as soon as the day comes near to start that very thing, I’m like let’s leave it..!😅 But, I start it, and in hope will this work out or not? What if it doenst? What if I receive disappointments?😅😁 I consider this as my biggest weakness.
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO WRITE?
Something banging my head evry now and then whenever I happen to pass by a good thought, like the paper asking me to scribble something over it😂😂. Jokes apart, me, here, writing, so that even one person gets motivated and brings a change in their lives, and believe me, happening to see a smile on the face of even one who read my piece, inspires me.
10. YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION AND WHY? Well, this is a really tough one. I really cant make up my mind to one place here. After all the world is beautiful..! Every place has it’s own beauty and I’m never gonna judge one over the other. Anyways, if I have to mention, till date, I loved ‘KERELA’, it is such a wonderful place.
11. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DREAM OF YOUR LIFE?
Leaving the professional lives, I dream to have my mental peace at ease. I dream to be a happy perosn( I am ofcourse now too😂) but, above all, a peace of mind would always be the biggest one.
You all are so great bloggers out there. Its very hard for me to nominate some among you to be deserving of these awards. You all are so much deserving of them. So, excuse me for the nominations panel..! I’m not doing this anymore, each one of you is doing their best and have great blogs in their own ways. I cherish each and everyone of yours here. 💕
Thank you all🤍
BE INSPIRED AND KEEP SPREADING INSPIRATIONS.