DONT YOU FIND IT ODD, THAT WHEN YOU’RE A KID, EVERYONE, ALL THE WORLD, ENCOURAGES YOU TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. BUT, WHEN YOU’RE OLDER, SOMEHOW THEY ACT OFFENDED IF YOU EVEN TRY…!
Who were you before anyone told you you have to be this-that? Who were you before anyone told you focus on something good, in the eyes of society? focus on making a living, will your dreams be able to do that? Who were you before?
So there was I, standing in front of the mirror staring at me peering into my soul maybe, as if i had never done before..!!?? And there i was, questioning myself, or , maybe telling myself(difficult though) ‘ How are you there? Havent it been long since we had a talk together? And yes, if you are saying me you are okay, then I guess we can leave the convo😅 Here it is time to be a little honest to you, okay? You dont have to be a liar to me, only because “I’m okay” sounds good..!!!! OKAY??
You dont have to keep telling this lie repeatedly in the head of my, it is okay to not be okay, okay? You are angry, okay, be angry, you want to cry, cry, until the last tear, you want to laugh, laugh, as long as you want, as loud as you can. You want to dance, do that, you want to sing, sing, you want to take a swing, take that (break the thing, you are too old for a swing..!) You want to go for a ride, go miles. You want to eat, eat whatever you feel like (stop worrying about the calories it has)
And KNOCK, KNOCK…. there a voice came, Why I’m always finding faults in my relations(be any) Why I’m finding hope in my broken dreams, breaking them in the process of fixing again n again The more I try to be close to them, the more far I’m pushed back from them. Isnt that wierd, we are someone successful (be it in any way) in the eyes of the world, and, a looser in ours..??😐 ~~are you listening to me?? Yes yes, I am, after so long, you are actually having this with you..!~~ 🙂
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ACTUALLY HAD A CONVERSATION WITH YOU?
You know, everytime we have something to say to us, but, somewhere, something, stops us from that, why? Why cant we just do whatever we feel like..! Why can’t WE be WE??. Can just for one second, we all vanish all the things we are meant to do, according to others… and focus on what we want to do..yes? CAN WE BE WE ?
When spending your life working towards, ‘LIVING THE DREAM’, make sure it’s really your dream, and not just a definition of success you’ve been programmed to desire for. Remember the importance of distinguishing between WHAT YOU WANT and WHAT OTHERSWANT FOR YOU AND FROM YOU..! And remember, choosing to change course, or letting go of a once- held dream doenst mean you are giving up or failing.
I would like to thank each and everyone of you out there for believing in me and showering so much love and blessings of yours. The day I started this blog, i never thought I could come so far, and would meet so many great people out there. Thank you for all the love and care..!❤ I would love to live upon all of your expectations as much as I can do. BE INSPIRED AND SPREAD INSPRIATIONS..💞
1. THE OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD
A heartiest thanks to https://themomshiediaries.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I feel so honoured on this one. Thank you Janis for considering me worthy enough of this award. Also, I would like all to do have a look at her blog too..! Its wonderful, with loads of creativity.
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. 2. Answer the questions provided. 3. Create 7 unique questions. 4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Near the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated. 5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping backs the creators original post will be entered to win the 2020 outstanding blogger award.
1. HOW IS YOUR FIRST FEW WEEKS POST LOCKDOWN? Well, I guess first few weeks were pretty smooth, only to know what a mess we all are gonna end up into..!😅😅 Life became more chaotic after this..!😁🙌🏻
2. HAVE YOU DONE ANY OF YOUR TO-DO’S POST LOCKDOWN? CARE TO SHARE? Frankly speaking, being from a medical background, hardly could fetch some time for that. But yes, I’m learning to take care of me, maybe..! Atleat this..!😅
3. DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE FALL PHOTO? PLEASE POST AND SHARE WHY. Seriously speaking, I cant really decide one. Falls are so beautiful and give a warm feeling and so at peace too. I just love the idea of them that even after a fall, some things look so beautiful, something which just feels like gazing and staring endlessly.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED SHAREABLE MEMORY? Haha, so the memories. I really cant come to this question, the word treasured hits me hard here..! LMAO🤪
5. HAVE YOU READ ANY BOOK RECENTLY? HOW DID YOU FIND IT? Well, this is a good one though. I have plenty to share here, but, the most amazing one I ever came across is, THE RUDEST BOOK EVER by SHWETABH GANGVAR. I surely would like everyone to give this a read too. I came across the very aspects one should actually focus on. The very first thing, people are weird and weird they will be. You cant really come to a conclusion over someone based on your first experience, like first impressions. You got to know more before landing upto one. Secondly, it makes me rethink every single goddamn thing I ever came across in my life. So, definitely, it is worth a read.
6. HAS YOUR BLOGGING ROUTINE CHANGED POST LOCKDOWN? HOW? Well, I guess, a bit. Due to hectic schedules out there, my blog posts are getting fluctuated I guess. I’m not able to post so frequently..!😅 Anyways, trying every ounce of it to make upto them.
7. IF YOU CAN RECREATE 2020, HOW WOULD YOU HAVE IT? Atleast, not with this deadly virus..! A world free of that maybe. Coming back to the normal, and not satisfying with the #newnormals.
Thanks a bunch again Janis for this wonderful opportunity. 💖
2. THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
My heartiest thanks to https://asthaisha13.wordpress.com/ for handing me over this award. I’m so grateful to you aastha for giving me this wonderful opportunity. Also, do check her blog, she is a great blogger in herself.💞
1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. 3. Mention the creator of the award. 4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. 5. Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you. 6. Nominate 10-20 bloggers. 7. Notify your NOMINEES by leaving a comment on their blog. 8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 wierd or funny question. 9. Share the link to your best post.
1. WHAT ARE YOU COMPLETELY OVER AND DONW WITH? I guess I’m totally done with the idea of explaining myself to others, which is not at all needed. We are not here to explain others for what we do..right? And strangers, never. This is just a mere stupidity. A person who needs to understand, will; and who doesnt wants to, will never, no matter how many explanations you give to them. I really done with this. Lately do we realise what we were doing since then, was so wrong, wrong to us, ourselves, not to anyone else. Seldom do we get deprived of this thought, leaving us devastated.
2. WHATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING COVID TAUGHT YOU? To live each and every moment we have with us. We dont know what is gonna happen tomorrow or even the following day, all we can do is live every moment to the fullest, as much as we can. Also, make time for the ones who are important to you, dont wait for the right time or them to have a convo, make time for them, say what you want to say to them, say to the ones who mean so much to you. Live this moment, right here, in this time. Dont leave it for tomorrow or a particular date.
3. WHAT RANDOM STRANGER HAS HAD A BIGGEST IMPACT IN YOUR LIFE? Well, coming to this, many people do leave such great impacts on our lives we seldom cared about all through our lives. And yes, I would love to share of one, how much important the family time is, what all matters in our lives and yes how we should create a balance between our professional and personal life, a stranger in a person, sometimes leave deep imprints.
4. IF YOU COULD PUT YOUR BRAIN IN A ROBOT AND LIVE INDEFINITELY,WOULD YOU? Hahahaha, well not at all. Who loves a robotic life, I mean I dont want to leave my brain in a robot just to live indefinitely, without any brains..!😂😂naah naah, never. I agree they can do anything, any probable course possible, but what the most matters is feelings, emotions and a lot more than that. (No offences to any)
5. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU HAD MORE TIME FOR? Well I wish to have more time to live by myself. Day and night we all are so busy with our chaotic schedules, we can hardly find some for us, to work on us. I wish to have that time, theME time..!🎈 And, the ME time, will probably include every habit and everything I love to do, and wished to do in my chaotic schedules.
A LINK TO ONE OF MY BEST POSTS
well, frankly speaking, I dont know which one to actually choose here, but as said, have to one, sharing a link to one of them, do read it if you havent till now. Make sure this brings a change in your life, as this should be our daily reminders and i hope you be inspired by that. (I tried my best to do so) https://myunspokenthoughts2.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/rejections/?preview=true
3. THE LEIBSTER AWARD #2
Thank you so much prashant for handing me this award. This being my second leibster award, I would also thank each and every one of you for the support. Also, check his blog too https://prashanttscribbled.wordpress.com/.. he has an amazing blog out there with great story telling techniques, soon switching to podcasts..! Right..prashant?😉
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 2. Share 11 facts about yourself. 3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. 4. Nominate the 11 bloggers and make them happy. 5. Make upto 11 questions and ask them to your nominees. 6. Notify your 11 nominees.
1. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPIEST AND WHY? Spending time with people who I care for and who care for me. Sharing my thoughts with them, getting solutions and having my mind at peace. A company where people really cherish you and your thoughts is the one which I live for at the end of the day.
2. WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE COMPLEMENT YOU EVER RECEIVED? Well, that was from my favourite teacher I had in school, she used to say to me, you are like a pearl, takes time to bloom, but when does, leaves the brightness all around. This was the most memorable one I ever got. ( I dont know if that is true or not, but I cherish her’s a lot)
3. WHAT DOES BEING ALIVE MEAN TO YOU? Actually being alive, is actually, actually being alive 😅. And that would not just be a physical appearance but a mental one too. Alive is when we are feeling like yes we are living something, alive to be always determined and never giving up on our goals, alive to cherish every valuable moment, alive to understand the wrong and right.
4. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR? Well, this really depends on the kind of book. I cannot really decide one. Genre matters here. OPRAH WINFREY will always remain the best.
5. ONE THING YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT? Haha, well this one is quite simple, A paper and a pencil. I can never imagine a life without them. I have a habit of penning down and drawing anything anytime. So, these are a must.
6. WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL? Well, here I dont have any one in particular. Any person from whom I can gain something good every single day, is one to be called so. We all are role models in ourselves, just the need is to realize this very thing. I dont like working on someone’s principles or the bases they set. ( again no offences) I like working my way, learning form anyone anytime, at any place possible.
7. WHICH BLOG YOU ENJOYED MOST READING? This is a tough one though. All of you have such great blogs out there. Precising some, these are the some which I really enjoy.
8. WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS? I am like yes I can do this thing, I want to start this, even very much excited too, but as soon as the day comes near to start that very thing, I’m like let’s leave it..!😅 But, I start it, and in hope will this work out or not? What if it doenst? What if I receive disappointments?😅😁 I consider this as my biggest weakness.
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO WRITE? Something banging my head evry now and then whenever I happen to pass by a good thought, like the paper asking me to scribble something over it😂😂. Jokes apart, me, here, writing, so that even one person gets motivated and brings a change in their lives, and believe me, happening to see a smile on the face of even one who read my piece, inspires me.
10. YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION AND WHY? Well, this is a really tough one. I really cant make up my mind to one place here. After all the world is beautiful..! Every place has it’s own beauty and I’m never gonna judge one over the other. Anyways, if I have to mention, till date, I loved ‘KERELA’, it is such a wonderful place.
11. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DREAM OF YOUR LIFE? Leaving the professional lives, I dream to have my mental peace at ease. I dream to be a happy perosn( I am ofcourse now too😂) but, above all, a peace of mind would always be the biggest one.
You all are so great bloggers out there. Its very hard for me to nominate some among you to be deserving of these awards. You all are so much deserving of them. So, excuse me for the nominations panel..! I’m not doing this anymore, each one of you is doing their best and have great blogs in their own ways. I cherish each and everyone of yours here. 💕
Thank you all🤍 BE INSPIRED AND KEEP SPREADING INSPIRATIONS. 🦅
Thick thighs? Tan lines? Bald head? Ugly enough to say a hiee..!? Chubby face? Your crooked tooth? Your messed up hair? Haa, too lean enough? And, yes, the cellulite…!! And, even the so called..’attention..!’⚠️ Is that what we are living for..?? Naah, we are so much more than that, and when I say that, believe me, you really are..! If you actually want to fly, you have to give up everything that weighs you down..!
I know you are always fighting, with one thing or the other. And I really want you to know that not only are you in this alone. We are all together, all these breakdowns are just your preparations for the breakthroughs. Everything you want, desire or yearn for, is decided right at this very moment. You dont have to feel sad for your weaknesses or bad days or even rejections( be it by a perosn or a company or a university or maybe anything out there), these all are there only to make you more strong, to strengthen you. It’s just a phase which too shall pass, and believe me you are. YOU ARE BEING SHOWN YOUR POWER.See that with all might you can.
So, even though you doubt yourself, toil sometimes, or even crave to end your lives there and then; but, remember, never give up on yourself today. Instead, call off all the weaknesses and hurdles once again to a big hault. After all, we have a life..right? We have people who wait for our hellos and some moments to talk to. Life will happen, bad days will also come amidst the good ones, people will try and bring you down, you will cry, you will throw yourselves in the towel, but you are closer than you think you are. Remember, you are so much more than the winds that threaten to shake you, to rile you up and ultimately cause you to collapse. You are so much more than those mirrors you see everyday in the morning. You are bigger.
For all those who are struggling today, for all those who are healing through a breakup, for those who struggle with darkened thoughts and wierd dreams, for those thinking of dropping out of schools(cause I know high schools sucks..! Though worth experiencing also), for those hesitating to propose the ones they love (because of their personalities), for those still waiting for a day the world will accept them the way they are, for those lying hopelessly without any clues, for those searching someone amidst the chaos, someone they call ‘mine’, for those who are fed up being fed up, for those searching for answers in this so called thing, life..! This is to remind you all. A few breakdowns or your imperfections will not stop you from rising yet again, because you have what it takes to get through this moment, this day, this week, this year and this life. You might feel tired, you might have to rest, you might feel like never going infront of the mirror again, you might feel the world is shattering around you and a billion voices banging your head..! And, that is okay, that is so okay. But never forget, you are capable of healing. Rise, dear one. Rise above the clouds, rise until you feel at ease with you. Shine in who you are and don’t doubt there is a great plan beyond all of your struggles. Because, even with some breakdowns, nothing,and I mean nothing, can stop your breakthrough.
It will take time for sure. Removing that pain, anxiety and setbacks beneath your skin, takes time. Filling your jar with happy memories and successes takes time. Years of trauma cannot be healed in a single day or a week or a few months. So, GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO HEAL. GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO BLOOM. Most importantly, You need to forgive yourself If you havent already. And the next time you look into those mirrors, dont let that ever decide what you are and what you can be. Because, you are so much more than what you actually see with those naked eyes. 🤍
Look into those eyes, shining and glittering eyes. ” Momma, how do I look? How does this black dress looks on me?” An enchanting, soft voice came, “Lovely, my dear. You look absolutely stunning.” (Sighing to the same answer the 100th time) ” so, can we go out today, look the sun is so beautiful “ ” no dear, maybe someday..!!” (Sighing to the same answer the 100th timeee)
Though both knew, that was nearly impossible. Her deadly disorder, the squamous cell carcinoma, wouldn’t let her to. Mom, why do always good ones suffer ? Because you are a strong soul dear, see, even the sun fears of you..! Trying to hide the tears, lifting her head close to her ears ” YOU ARE MY ANGEL“
So, dont you wanna keep your angel forever? Surely, baby, you are always there. What if it’s not momma? You will always be here. Kissing her on the forehead, taking her daily pills she murmured, aideu momma. The very next day, bright sunny it was as it was yesterday, or any other day. Though not so shiny for them. A faded light amidst the brightness. The girl never woke, nor did her another bright day. Seldom does these happen..right? How does one deal with them?
And, there it was, a piece of paper, her last piece of paper addressing, Momma; may I not live tomorrow may you loose your angel forever may I never be back to you tomorrow morning to wish you and, to give you one morning kiss but I wanna tell you I love you And, always will. I’m strong as you said, and strong always will be. Open this piece of paper i’ve drawn my palm lines there you’ll always feel me in your hands. With love, your ANGEL.
Rarely people do suffer from such a disease. Merely 1 in a billion, unlucky enough to live their lives like others or lucky enough to live a life of their own? It’s just how we take it. STRONG ARE WE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE. Have you ever come across something like this?
Little do we realise, maybe anyday could be our last one. So, can we just live every to the fullest? Can we just fulfil every wish we have there hanging in our minds? Can we be we, forgetting all the problems we have? Believe me, if she could survive to her very last day to the fullest, we all obviously can..!
Appreciate who feels close to you, talk to the ones who matter to you, to whom you matter, be where you are really seen, do every stupid thing you want to, leave the ego and have a talk, stop crying and start a new job, stop sobbing over a small wound, get up. Life it is, it doenst wait for any.
TO ALL THE FIGHTERS, YOU ALL ARE ANGELS.
MAY EVERYDAY OF YOURS BE AS BRIGHT AS IT COULD BE.
It was autumn, standing amidst a crowd i saw someone one among them or maybe not, silently listening their conversations nodding his head left or right and side by side, maybe, understanding things or maybe not..!
To break this diliemma, I went upto him
‘ Hey champ, what are you doing here?’ And, an answer came, ” listening..!” ~Are you a part of this group?.. No, just listening.. ~ ~Why?… I am a fan of this guy..~ ( to be precise, that guy was a famous speaker) ~ So why dont you tell him?… I’m afraid if he’ll even listen..~ ~ You can try… But, I’m afraid..~ ~ Until you ask, the answer is going to be a big ‘NO’ always.. Okay, I’ll try..~ ~ Go for it…! And, I left..!
Few months later, I found that same person right where I saw him before…! curious me, again went to him,
~ Did you try?.. …yes, I told him I was his big fan ( the light in his eyes was incomparable)~ ~ Did he listen?.. ….he was a kind soul, even took a picture with me..! ~ ~ Wow, isnt that incredible?… …but, I thought this could be more, sooo~ ~ Sooooo…? …sooo, I followed him to the VIP area, again went to him, just wanted to see the words win. He offered me a drink, but, what if someone doesn’t drink? I said him, rather, i would like to stand next to him..! Having stood for an hour or so, being so resolute.. he invited me for lunch. Asking my plans, analysing, rethinking, asked me to start a podcast..! ~ ~ Okey, then?…. ….I asked him to be my first guest..!😅 He said, what about 15th? Having recorded 14, i’m standing here waiting for him, to record 15th..!~ And, there he went, recording 15, 16 and so many more….!
Honestly, I was numb. There I realised one thing, unless we make an effort to actually ASK.. how can we decide ourselves, the answer is going to be a NO. Who knows what happens next? You see, it all starts with an urge to ask..! You have to ask, if you want to do something. No one is here to read your mind, you have to get up yourself..! Ask for more, more and more..until, you feel enough for you…! Telling him he was a big fan, asking for a picture, following him to the VIP area, asking to stand next to him, being invited for lunch, given an idea to start a podcast, inviting him as a guest, and finally recording him as his 15th podcast..!🙌🏻 EVERYONE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
Today, let’s choose to bloom for ourselves, let’s focus on our energy, let’s make sure we are going in the right direction, lets make ourselves a priority and, most importantly, let’s take care of our hearts..!
IS THAT TOO MUCH A THING TO ASK FOR? I guess not at all…!Okey so, if we ask ourselves, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE ACTUALLY DID THAT, hardly anyone of us will get a near answer..right?😅 It’s not that hard or time consuming, believe me..!Once you start focusing on yourself, your mental health, everything will seem less important, infact not at all important to you…! You don’t have to, you dont need to make your heart a warzone for love, for someone else to love you, rather than you yourself. You dont have to let yourself judged by any stranger, you dont have to belittle yourself just because of one goddamn rejection. I know some days may feel like you are battling a warzone, and that’s okay, it’s just a fight..! IT TOO SHALL SURPASS..!
I remember having a convo with one of my clients the other day, he sounded quite depressed and so belittled to the very fact that he lost a job. I know that’s hard to cope up with..! But, does loosing one make you the weakest and useless of all the people there in the world? Coming back to this, his CEO called up and told him that he was no longer needed in the company. For one instance, no one would get how to react to this, and so was he, clueless and dull, reactionless enough to not get a reply to that. What should we say in a situation like this, ‘thank you!’ Or something like, ‘ its okay,I understand’ ???? But, neither was he thankful, nor okay or understanding..! And so are we, right? How can anyone be, to a job they’ve payed their precious years for, just for this day?? He was feeling quite outraged and upset, was kinda feeling sorry for his countless plans and strategies which he had spent days working on, for the hours he spent forsaking food and water..just to get things on time. He felt sorry for the passion with which he spoke about at his workplace(though it was virtual) and, the work that he was doing. And, he was feeling so disappointed knowing that he was so disposable enough to be left out like this? That, despite everything, one could tell us that we are no longer needed, and that, that is it…! Suddenly, feeling like that the company or the job or whatever we were doing, starts looking like the ex who left us at the altar…LMAO!😅😅. Same blue eyes, uncertainty in principles and abandonment..! And so, looking for the patterns, similarities, and trust me, there’s even more. But, the bottom line is that we dont know what to do next or what comes next. How to walk down that aisle alone, again. You keep wondering, why was I not enough..? What made people to push me at a point to start everything all over again? What made people, to most importantly, not even believe in me, my skills?
HONESTLY, LET IT FLOAT..! Things that are meant for you, will come to you, no matter how hard you try to push them away and, things that aren’t meant for you wont ever come to you, no matter how hard you try to chase them. And, remember, by saying this, I really not mean that you keep on relying on your fate, sitting crossed legs without even trying. Dont be a fool, chase the good…be it between the pages of a young adult fiction or in between the lines of your palms. We need to understand that some things are really not meant for us, and, in the process of chasing them, we forget to look back at all the lessons that we’ve learned all along.
So, this is something, I really felt like sharing with everyone reading this, or maybe experiencing anything like this in their lives…
1. It’s not you, its them. Yes, that’s true. Accept that and move on. 2. There is nothing you could have done more or differently, what is meant to be will be, and what is not, will not. So, stop blaming yourself for every rejection. 3. There is plenty of fish in the ocean. There are thousands of opportunities out there, places that will value your input, so dont be stuck up on that one uncaring salmon. Dont remain fixed just to one. 4. Start ups, jobs, or anything you are doing or have invested into, come and go; but, you know what the difference is, you are here, and will always be..right? So, stay, fight, slay..! 5. Last, stand up for yourself and call out when people are being unfair. It might not change anything but would make you feel better for sure.
Betwixt the cold shattering leaves of the oxford, a hawking was born born to turn the loops of time and history…! Little did he know, his motor neuron disease wouldn’t let him live at ease. But, wilful he, unwilling to accept help or make concessions for his disabilities, strongly, independently; paved way for his own incapacities.
“I do not fear death, though, i dont crave to die soon..! I have a lot to do, a lot to know, to discover, to understand the big bangs and the black holes, before the garden’s of eden call me.”
Holding back to the years 1968, 71, 73 and 74 ; singularity theorems laws of black hole mechanics quantum gravity and quantum mechanics hawking’s radiations; mesmerising the world and billions of physicists, a wilful proved, accomplishing what the mind says ìs what matters above all discrepancies.
Bestowing the world with the theory of cosmology and a number of other concealed concepts, his multipotentiality when became his speciality, a diamond in the rough outshone the world. For, everything matters if we dont give up..! The one who is wilful, is never left unskillfull. To those willing to pave a way the way makes a way. When light meets light, the path becomes bright. A disability is just a disability, unless we believe in its ability..!
14 MARCH, 2018 Betwixt the vernal equinox of the cambridge, the same hawking inhaled the last breath to lay in the garden’s of eden amidst blooming the theories of universe..!
To all those, who believe their disabilities make them weak, or deprive them of achieving what they aspire for, they can never define you unless you let them define you. A disability, though how much deadly, can never take the ability of your minds and the way you perceive things, cause you are a whole magic in yourselves, brought to this universe with a purpose. Realise it, dont let it fade amidst the weakness of your disability. Everyone aspires or dreams of something, maybe anything, a dream is a dream, a passion is a passion and let that be yours forever until you achieve it. World laughs, and goes. Your dream never mattered to them, never will. Go on endlessly towards your goals, as they are YOURS, not anyone else’s.
You don’t have to be another STEPHEN HAWKING..! you can just be you without stop willing to let your disability be your weakness….right? Just what you want to be, maybe a diamond in the rough?
Dear doctor, amidst this rampant virus i hope you are doing good..! I know, how at times, would have been difficult for you, but trust me, you are a saviour and god will save you too.
I’m handing you this mail, please dont leave it, on your workplace for long as I dont know how much I’m staying long. Seeing it turn to dust, will leave me all distrust. Yes, you’re right, this is bed no 707; to whom you used to say, bug up champ and sway..! But, I’m forced to lay, amid thousand others and decay.
This maybe a normal day at work for you, but, trust me, it’s a, big day in my life. The look on your face and, the tone in your voice, can change my entire view of the world. Remember, i’m not usually this needy or scared.😷 I’m here, because, i trust you and your dexterity. Please help me, stay confident, like that fake smile on your face, telling me, i’ll be okay..! (WHEN EVENTUALLY NOT)
I may look like i’m out of it, but, I can hear your conversations. I’m not used to be naked around strangers, keep that in mind. And see the misfortune, you too are a stranger.. arent you? I’m impatient, because, i want to get the heck out of here. (NOTHING PEROSNAL THOUGH😅)
I dont speak your language well, you’re surely going to do a what to my what..!🤷🏻♀️ I may only be here for maybe 4 days or less, but I’ll remember you the rest of my life, even when, my soul has gone far away.
Your patients need your patience , thanks for tolerating me 😉
Yours truely, signing off, a patient’ patient a champ you’ll see no more.
In the memory of all the champs who lost their lives amidst this pandemic, and fought unknowingly; to those fighting, god will give you strength, you are warriors, you will all be okay. Have faith in you and never let the courage that resides within you overcome your fear of death. May, all of you gain indispensable strength. To all the people who lost someone, may god provide you courage to move on. Life dont stop, and so cant you. I know how hard it can be, but, I also know how god has shovered us with so much strengths.
Let’s pray for the ones still struggling and all those no more. God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen..!🧚♀️
There will be days when you would feel like escaping from everything around you, you would wish to run away from everything that affects your mental health. You might even ignore phone calls or text messages just because you dont feel like talking, maybe, you’ll prefer your own company over someone else’s. People will call you rude because you will be busy, choosing you. You will play your favourite song, you will read your favourite book, pour yourself a cup of coffee just the way you like it, you’ll indulge yourself in all that keens your interest, you’ll talk to yourself, remind yourself wherever you are, but, just remember, its okay to be just be like this. BEING YOU..!
And, trust me, that’ll never be selfish. Because choosing yourself is not selfish, choosing your happiness over someone else’s is not selfish. It is not at all selfish. Just ask yourself, putting myself before anyone else, does that cost too much of inner peace? Or, is that..that difficult? I’m sure it’s not. Why do we always tend to choose others over and over ourselves everytime when we know we are worthy of it. This may help you in a short run, but, on a long run it may end up devastating you, destroying you completely; and thereby ending you up in a state of mess which you may have never thought of. Though, taking that leverage to hurt someone is definitely is.
So, choose yourself if that what it takes to make you feel proud of what you are, choose yourself a thousand times if that what it takes to make you love you for whatever you are today. Know your worth, and all that you are worthy for. Dont keep things to you about someone, open up, when someone is wrong, say them, no matter how much courage that takes, or how the other perosn will feel. Silence is not the key to your happiness.
I dont think anyone of us present here would ever like to remain silent, only because what the other person will feel like, and not just caring about how we ourselves, the inner us, will feel like.
First of all, I would like to thank each and every person who believed in me and my writings out there. If you and your support had not been there, I wouldn’t have been able to achieve it. Thanks a ton all..!🙂
To be very Frank, when I started this blogging, I never thought people would cherish it so much. Actually I started all this with no hope at all. Lol. And, the main reason behind me writing, was the urge to inspire people, even if a single person could be influenced by even a single piece of mine, I would be really overwhelmed. As we know, change for good, change by taking a small step, is even always welcomed 🙂
So, there it goes, I feel so honoured and enthusiastic to be nominated for this award, even more than that, https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/, she believing in me to be liable for this so prestigious thing. Thank you so much . I cannot explain in words how I felt the day you nominated me for this. It is a great pleasure for me.
Also, you all must go and check, https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/ , she has some so great pieces out there..! I’m sure you’ll like it as much as I did.
Coming to this award, I guess we all are a great bunch of unconventional writers, reading a lot, writing tons of pieces altogether and scouring the web for new content to consume and even give us the opportunity to award ourselves for this very stuff. That’s what this award is , a recognition of bloggers by other bloggers. And, I really feel privileged to be recognized by this great blogger, https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/.
R U L E S..
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 2. Share 11 facts about yourself. 3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. 4. Nominate the 11 bloggers and make them happy..! 5. Make upto 11 questions and ask them to your nominees. 6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME.
1. Firstly, coming to the very wired thing about me, I’m actually an omnivert..! Yes..Lmao..! I can be either an introvert or an extrovert. And, that totally depends on the other person, like if I feel comfortable with him/her, I’ll be sok exrovert; and forgive me for the first meets, I’m too an introvert for them, I dont open up so easily with a person I met the very first time.
2. I’m a hell big overthinker. I dont know why I think about a particular thing so much that I try to assume a lot many times, maybe in some way it is good, but sometimes, it kinda stresses me a lot.
3. I’m a curious wanderlust. I love travelling to remote areas, small towns, crowdy places and anything which brings me peace; capturing every beauty of nature, be it small children dressed in traditional wear, or a roadside stall or a regional dance going by the side.
4. I’m a big foody, that much that if you say to have anything at any time, and it looks kinda delicious to me I’ll be ready to be your company🥵. I love exploring different cuisines and dishes all over the world. And, I must say, JAPAN has a very good collection for this.
5. I love reading books. Novels which really keen my interest include ‘THE RUDEST BOOK EVER’by shwetabh gangwar and ‘WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE’ by oprah Winfrey. I suggest you all to have a read of them. I couldn’t find anything better than them.
6. I’m quite a art loving person. I love painting and sketching whenever I fetch sometime from the so hectic schedules. And, nevertheless, this inpistation comes from none other than the great, ‘ LEONARDO DA VINCI’ ; I must say to all those who love to draw, paint, sketch, doodle or whatever, just do, dont think of what the hell world says.
7. I prefer walking miles, no matter how much it starts hurting after a point if time; rather than sitting in a car or any other vehicle. Walking brings peace, especially when we are with someone who understands us, hand in hand.
8. I love exploring. Whenever I go out, I try to find something new, and coincidentally I always tend to find, something new, everytime i pass by the same place. As we know, everytime we go out into the world we can choose to be alert to see what we’ve not seen before.
9. I love gardening. Actually I started this out of enthusiasm, and I really dont know when this became my hobby, and when did I actually started enjoying it. And, after all plants do listen. Try having a convo with them, try sharing all your pain, I’m sure you’ll gonna feel better.
10. I love surprises. Though I still dont know how to react to one, but still, I really like having them. After all, it keeps a spark alive inside me, of the so called unknowing curiosity.
11. And the last one, I don’t feel like giving up easily. It takes a billion efforts for me to give up.😅. Life is not always as we want it to be, so how can we expect anything if we give up. Kudos to a billion chances we get, and the very fact of recognizing them in time.
THE Q AND A’S..
1. AFTER READING THE FACTS HOW MANY OF WE ARE COMMON IN?
So, reading the 11 facts about you, I could come to a conclusion , maybe 6 of them; – I do even mess up things inside but tries to come clean and organised with everything. – even I’m a fan of drawing, writing, leaving stitching😅. – always welcoming to the process of learning new things, after all this is what we call an evolution in ourselves. – pastels are love, and yes, yellow is even my favourite. – too a believer of universe, quite religious and believe in any religion it could be, after all god is one👼. – and, yes, spending time with nature, my soo called the so beautiful time.
2. ANY ADVICE FOR ME?
Ummm, actually you are a whole one great person in yourself. So, my only advice to you would be ; be kind, be humble and polite to anyone who crosses your way, be it even a stranger, as we never know what all is going on in another person’s life. You are such a good soul.
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY FEAR?
Fear, yes, actually it is not a fear from a creepy animal, insect or anything if that kind. I just fear sometimes that what I’m gonna start, wont work, and what if it doesn’t works? After all, this never conquers me what I’m doing, but whenever I start something new, this appears as a great wall in my mind.
4. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN YOUR LIFE?
Yes, obviously, I want to achieve, above all, internal peace, peace of mind. We all are so messed up with our lives, in our minds, kinda so busy with what we are doing or accomplishing that we tend to forget we have a life apart from all this chaos, the life which includes us, only us. So,yes, amidst all this chaos, a complete peace of mind is what I desire for.
5. IT BECOMES SO DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT SOME THINGS WE CANT CHANGE. HOW DO YOU ACCEPT THE THINGS YOU CAN’T CHANGE?
Okey, so coming to this question, I would like to say, yes, sometimes we cannot change things, so the least we can do is just accept them the way they are. It is hard, but do we have an option? We cannot just sit back all day long, with tears in eyes and stress in mind..right? We can’t spoil our other opportunities waiting. So, the only thing we can do is understand, make up a mind, that, this too shall pass, and trust me, it really does. 🙂 Have some belief in you..! Things gonna happen right soon.
6. ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT WRITING?
Coming to this, the best thing about writing, what I feel like, is, we can open down all of our thoughts going through in our heads, some we can never say to anyone out there in person. So, writing gives us the privilege to penn down those thoughts which, if we keep in our minds, can be devastating. Also, another thing, I wanted to help people, inspire them and push them that they can do everything they want to and that they need no one for this, so I chose this path to put forward my words in front of those hesitating to say, to share, maybe reading them, may help them in some or the other way.
7. WOULD YOU HAVE A PLAN TO WRITE A BOOK?
Ofcourse yes, actually I was thinking about this from quite a long time ago, writing is like pleasure to me. I feel at peace when I do this, and if even a single person is influenced by me,writing; and that he can change any of his/her habits, it will be such a great thing for me. So yes, i was actually planning one, maybe someday. If any book publisher is reading this, I would really like to be a part of your publications.😁🖤
8. ONE OF YOUR BEST MEMORY.
Memories, ummm, actually seriously speaking, I dont have quite a good memories in my life. And, neither I’m a memory keeping person as well. Maybe its something, like, whenever I’m out in nature, feeling the soothing breezes over my face and all of my body, and the peace I feel in there, that times be my best memories, and such ones I love capturing.
9. ONE THING YOU WANT TO LEARN.
Okey, when it comes to learning, I feel like we learn at every single step we take in our lives in small small ways. It has no boundations or limits for ones who rely want to learn. And, one thing I would like to learn, is to focus. Yes, I would really want to learn to have a clear focus in my mind of what I’m really doing, having self confidence for that.
10.WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING?
For writing, yes, my ultimate motivation always comes from, when I see the people so stressed out in their lives, so depressed to even give anything a try; I feel for people who cannot come up with their own words, what they actually want to say, keep bothering themselves by their own thoughts. These people need help, and how the society ignores them, is so a very sad part of this patriarchal society. So, this inspires me to lay a platform for such people, WHERE THE INSPIRATION LIES…!
11.WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU LEARNT FROM 2020?
Well, the most important thing 2020 taught is, how we disagree the very fact that life is short, and how we should indulge ourselves in every part of it and make the very best of each day we come across. Death is inevitable, and no one can overlook it, we are all gonna die one day, so fuck it, why not just live, every moment to the fullest…!🌸
THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO MY NOMINEES…!
1. WHAT IS YOUR LIMIT TO STRIVE FOR YOUR GOALS? 2. HAVE YOU EVER BELITTLED SOEMONE JUST FOR YOUR SAKE OF PLEASURE? 3. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST WRONG THING STILL PREVAILING IN THIS WORLD? 4. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO RISE AND SHINE EVERYDAY? 5. DO YOU FEEL LIKE PRIORITIZING BETWEEN YOUR FAMILY TIME AND YOUR GOALS, AND IF SO, WHICH WILL YOU PRIORITIZE FIRST AND WHY? 6. ANYTHING WHICH DEMOTIAVTES YOU? 7. WHAT ALL DISTRACTS YOU FROM FOCUSSING OVER ANYTHING, IF ANY, HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME THROUGH THAT? 8. LIFE IS FULL OF CHANCES, WOULD YOU MIND GIVING A SECOND ONE TO SOMEONE? 9. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ANYTHING TODAY, WHAT WOULD THAT BE? 10. WHY IS WRITING IMPORTANT TO YOU? 11. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR WRITINGS?
Remember, your answers are truly awaited..! Looking forward to that 🙂
IDEAL INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD..!
A warm hearted thanks to for believing in me to be a part of this award. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be a holder of this so prestigious ideal inspirational award. To all the people out there reading this, please go and check his blog https://trianglewritesphil.wordpress.com/author/ramsconcepcion/ , it’s really wonderful going through his blog posts, I’m sure you’ll gonna fetch more interest too..!
This award is just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on others people lives, and that they are able to connect with this, with what we write.
RULES OF THE AWARD.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog. 2. Answer their questions. 3. Nominate upto 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions. 4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog. 5. List the rules and display the ‘ideal inspirational blog award’ logo. 6. Provide the link of the award creator of the ‘ideal inspirational blogger award as ‘rising star’ from ideal inspiration.https://idealinspiration.blog/
THE Q AND A’S..
1. IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE INSPIRED WHEN YOU WRITE AN ARTICLE? WHY AND WHY NOT?
Maybe it all depends on the type of person writing. Some people need an inspiration to write something, for example breakups tend to come up with some very great poetry😂😂..it becomes an inspiration for many to penn down. Well, this was just an example. Many a times, people who write, write because they have experienced something like that, maybe in their past life, some failure, a heartbreak, or anything of that sort. While, on the other hand, some people write just because they feel at ease penning down their thoughts, bringing peace to their minds. So, according to me, it is not always important to be inspired to write something, though not neglecting the fact either.
2. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE NOMINATED FOR THIS AWARD?
Well, to be very Frank, I was not expecting something like this in the very first place. It’s just a big thanks to all my followers out there, who believe in me and my writings. I really appreciate the kindness of this person, to really give me this wonderful opportunity. I dont know if I deserve this or not, but I surely know that if i can give at least a bit of inspiration to even a single person out there, if, even a single person brings even a slight change in their lives because of what I wrote, that would mean so much to me, and would be more like a great achievement to me. I’ll really appreciate me for that. A smile, which comes on the faces of many, by reading what I wrote, is all what I deserve and am worthy for.
3. DO YOU NEED MUSIC TO BE ON THE BACKGROUND WHEN YOU WRITE? IF SO, WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Certainly yes. Actually that really depends on the mood. Sometimes, I really need some background music, and that has to be something like a jazz instrumental, old opera music or even Beethoven’s symphony; yaa this may sound crazy, but yes, I really love these being played as I’m writing. But, there are times even, when I really feel like writing without any noise, like when something’s really distracting me. So, all depends on the mood. Though, I’m not like totally dependent on a background music, to write quality, it’s just like it eases my mind, and brings it more peace.
4.IS IT PROPER TO NOMINATE A FRIEND-ON-LINE THIS AWARD? GIVE A REASON.
I guess yes. Award is an award, be it anyway and we should all appreciate in anyway we get it. So, yes there is no bad in nominating someone online for this award. After all, these give a hell lot of inspiration to the people who are actually hoping a lot. Getting a tag or appreciation for something we do with our whole heart, brings a lot of satisfaction and self confidence to the people out there. I feel this is the best way we can appreciate someone online.
5. ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE ON A NOMINEES LIST OF THE AWARD? WHY?
Who will not be happy to be a part of this award nominees?😂…well, this nomination, was so unexpected for me, I really started this blogging thing out of nowhere, just to let people know what they are worthy for. I just went with the flow all these days, and maybe, this is also a part of it. Afterall, someone believing in what i write, appreciating that, bringing it in their own lives and having a wide smile over their faces is all needed for me to be happy and yes, a part of this beautiful journey too …!😊❤
THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO ALL MY NOMINEES..
your answers are really awaited to me..! Good luck to you all..feel free to share anything you wish like..! Learning more about you all has always remained a great pleasure for me and all, and so, keen to know your answers too..!
1. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO WRITE ? 2. WHAT ALL DO YOU DO TO KEEP ALL YOUR DISTRACTIONS AWAY? 3. IS THERE ANY KIND OF ADVICE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO THE PEOPLE IN PAIN? 4. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU FIND A PERSON DEPRESSED OR STRESSED OUT? DO YOU THINK THAT WILL HELP? 5. WHAT ALL OTHER WAYS CAN YOU THINK OF INSPIRING OTHERS, OTHER THAN WRITING?
I hope you all enjoyed reading, I know that was quite a too long, but couldn’t help pouring out😅. Also, again a big thanks to https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/ and https://trianglewritesphil.wordpress.com/author/ramsconcepcion/for giving me this grateful opportunity, and do check their blogs too. Its wonderful…!🖤 Love your journey, the journey of life, the journey you are lucky to be a part of..! Use it to the fullest. Life is so much more of it and will always be. Remember to always keep yourself notified of your infinities. May god bless you all hope, love, faith, belief, self confidence and a lot more good..!🖤 Lets support each other and not break this wonderful chain… With love..!🙂